Nyaniba Health College is on a semester system (two semesters per year and is two years). Program with intakes in January to September, students may apply for admission to the program at any time throughout the year. Students are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible.
Core Subjects English, Maths, Science and other three 3 Elective Subjects
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO APPLY:
- Application for Admission
- Results Slip (WASCE, SSCE)
- ₵80.00 Application Fee
- Birth Certificate
- Two (2) Passport Photo
Within one week of completed application form, receipt of all necessary documents; an admission counselor will schedule an interview to done either over the telephone or personally at our campus in Tema.
Applicants are advised that being granted an interview is not a guarantee of acceptance.
THE PURPOSE OF THE INTERVIEW IS TO EVALUATE THE APPLICANT REGARDING HIS OR HER:
- Intellectual and academic ability
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of the nursing field
- Hobbies, special talents, volunteer experience
- Personal qualities, character and motivation
- Willing ness to be a team player
- Compassion, empathy and ability to deal with everyday issues
- The interview also allows the students to ask pertinent questions and to introduce any special circumstances that should be considered.
Following the Admissions Office interview, the student will be notified of their admission status within one week.
After receipt of the acceptance letter, the student is required to acknowledge their intention by returning the acceptance response form included with their acceptance letter, as well as mail the seat deposit fee to our Accounts Office within the deadline stated in the acceptance letter
This deposit will be credited towards the first semester tuition fees when the student matriculates. The deposit will not be refunded if the student rescinds his or her acceptance.